As an owner-managed technology company headquartered in Bad Feilnbach, we can look back on 26 years of successful market presence in the fields of electro-pneumatic process technology and machine process automation. Our know-how includes both the product system solution required by national and international customers as well as complete automation systems, including electronics/software development and after-sales service. Completely from a single source.
Based on our patented technology for the continuous automation of packaging processes, we are planning a new product family (stacking machine, carton erector, packaging machine, palletizer, etc.) in addition to our existing core business. ) to establish. Due to the superior performance data, our technology offers clear advantages over existing solutions on the market.
That is why we are looking for you as an experienced mechanical engineer who implements this vision together with us with a young and dynamic team to be led by you, some of which are also active abroad.
In this sense, our doors are open to you, especially if you are looking for a new challenge after a successful professional career.
- New and further development of our innovative mechanical and mechatronic products in line with requirements
- Active professional and disciplinary leadership including motivation and qualification of the entire development team
- Recognition of engineering trends as well as the development of development / and construction strategies for the implementation of design, dimensioning, and calculation
- Continuous development and professionalization of the organization, structures, and processes of the department
- Responsibility for planning and managing the departments activities and projects and ensuring their implementation according to the time and budget plan
- Assessment and prioritization in the identification and implementation of required known and new technologies, materials, and suppliers
- Support our sales and product management with innovations and market-relevant topics
- Direct reporting line to the management
- Support for measures of quality and cost optimization during series production
- Dipl.-Ing. (Bachelor/Master) Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering/Design, (FH, TH) or Technician or a comparable education
- Several years of experience in the production- and material-appropriate design of packaging, automation machines, and/or conveyor technology
- Excellent knowledge in the design of complex components
- Knowledge of Design-To-Cost Assessment (basic business knowledge
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Proven experience as a creative developer, in the project business, gladly in an international environment
- Great interest in the management, training, and development of junior staff
- Experience in professional and disciplinary leadership is desirable
- Very good knowledge of Spoken and Written English and German
We offer you:
- the dynamics of a successful company with a pleasant and at the same time professional working atmosphere in a collegial environment
- exciting, varied projects in our high-tech customer environment
- A permanent position
- Flexitime and home office options allow working hours to be flexible
- 30 days holiday entitlement
- Full-time with weekly working hours of 40 hours
- You benefit from a family environment with open communication, flat hierarchies, and short decision-making paths
- As part of a successful and motivated team, you will help shape our future
- High quality of life in Upper Bavaria
Have we made you curious?
Take the opportunity and develop your potential in our family business, which offers you the best conditions for the use of your skills. Please send us your application via our career portal stating your salary expectations and the earliest starting date.